Up From The Coloring Book: Kiddie Art Goes Multimedia
Crayons and paper have helped introduce drawing to generations of youngsters. And in the past few years, thousands of kids have used such scaled-down computer-art programs as Kid Pix. But what about bringing youngsters into the multimedia age? Knowledge Adventure Inc. thinks it has just the program to make that happen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day