Shy Shoppers, Crowded Shelves Spell Slower GrowthBy
Market players are always more interested in where the economy is going than where it has been. But when the Commerce Dept. takes a look back at last quarter's gross domestic product on July 29, including three years' worth of revisions, there might be a message about the future as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018