...So Finding Go Getters Can Be A ScienceCynthia Durcanin
Sales jobs are among the most lucrative in the booming Czech economy, and that's a powerful draw--even for people who hate smiling and shaking hands all day. Many foreign companies, determined to gain an early foothold after the revolution, hired a lot of the wrong people. Some were quietly let go. Others were kept on at great expense out of fear of the murky waters of Czech employment law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations