This Lifesaver Shouldn't Be Hostage To The Ozone Scare
The remarks by Paul Craig Roberts in "What's flying out the ozone hole? Billions of dollars" (Economic Viewpoint, June 13) could be strengthened by a key argument: Phasing out chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) is not just a question of dollars, it's also a question of lives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States