This Investment Boom Gives The Economy Running RoomBy
Bruce M. Sieben certainly knows a good deal when he sees one. As director of telecommunications for financial-services giant Merrill Lynch & Co., Sieben recently replaced Merrill's entire New York voice, data, and fax network with the latest technology. The price: one-third of what the original network cost five years earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself