The Craze For ConsultantsBy
When it comes to advice, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more avid listener than AT&T. Last year alone, the telecommunications company dished out $347.1 million on "consulting and research services," more than Bell Labs annually spends on basic research--and nearly three times what it spent in 1990.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards