President Clinton may have lots of fans in "liberal" Hollywood, but that doesn't seem to influence their work. Conservative watchdog Media Research Center found that 70% of all references to Clinton in prime time entertainment shows during the 1993-94 TV season were negative. Hillary Rodham Clinton, by contrast, got off easy, with positive mentions 89% of the time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks