Sending Seniors Into CyberspaceEdward Baig
In the personal-computer lab at Manhattan's Hudson Guild-Fulton Senior Center, children's author Eva Deutsch-Costabel--who says she's "deep into middle age"--is at the keyboard pecking away on her latest story. A couple of chairs away, community activist Katharine Roberts, one of the youngest present, at 68, is writing a position paper on health care. Nearby another retiree is playing PC solitaire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy