Pity Not These Ink Stained Wretches
Usually, it's the burglars who are sneaky. But the crime-busters at Britain's Forensic Science Service, or FSS, have a tricky new weapon that's striking fear in the hearts of thieves: invisible ink. Trip one of the latest burglar alarms from Securicor Alarms Ltd. in Walton-upon-Thames, and you get spritzed with an odorless dye. It's harmless, except that it won't wash off soon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again