Phone Service: Let The Japanese Make The Call
I just read "Come one, come all to the cellular sweepstakes" (International Business, Apr. 25), and it was very interesting. I think it is great for Japanese consumers to have several choices of telephone companies. I believe that competition also is good for the economy. NTT might lose customers to rivals, but if NTT wants to keep its customers, it should offer superior services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting