Keeping Cool In Front Of The ConsultantsBy
The arrival of consultants can send shock waves through the ranks of any corporation. After all, many engagements are at heart cost-cutting exercises that may force thousands of employees to start scouring the want ads. "Like it or not, consulting firms are used by companies to make ugly decisions executives don't want to make themselves," says W. Sanford Miller Jr., chief marketing officer at Cigna Corp. "That's a huge business for consulting, and it's a way for management not to get blood on its hands."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States