...And He May Kiss Smack GoodbyeKen Stier
Khun Sa is under no illusions that Shan independence can make any headway without a military victory over Rangoon's troops. Failing that, he hasn't a prayer of recognition by the Thai government in Bangkok.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States