A Radar Device For Duping Speed Demons
For years, speedy drivers have used radar detectors to spot police before the police spot them. Now, speeders have another thing to worry about. A small electronics company in Indianapolis called Electronic Rainbow Inc. is selling a $50 device called "The Zapper" that sets off radar detectors in cars even if there are no police around.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing