This New Minivan Really Passes MusterJim Treece
Until now, alternatives to Chrysler's minivans fell into two camps: First was a group of rivals on a par with Chrysler's models but available only at high prices and in limited supply. These included the Mercury Villager, Nissan Quest, Mazda MPV, and the Toyota Previa. Second were the readily available, high-volume minivans that were no match for Chrysler: Ford's Aerostar was too trucklike, while General Motors' slope-nosed minivans never caught on,
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day