The Paperbacks Of SummerDenise Demong
Vacation time, and the reading's easy--thanks to those uninterrupted hours on the beach or the screened porch. Sure, you could do worse than spend an afternoon with John Grisham or Robert Ludlum. (You could read Robert James Waller!) But why not use those long stretches to catch up on more serious books you haven't gotten around to? Here's a sampling of recent paperbacks you might want to pack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash