The Dollar: Don't Raise Interest Rates
Which world currency has risen, on a trade-weighted basis, more than 4% in the past year? The strong Japanese yen? The powerful German mark? Nope, it's the U.S. dollar. Surprising as it may seem, given the hysteria in the financial markets, the dollar appears to be doing rather well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day