Corrections & Clarifications
"Clinton's `Buy American' pitch keeps paying off" (Top of the News, May 23) should not have said that President Clinton, in a 1994 meeting, urged Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev to allow Chevron Corp. to participate in oil-field development. Chevron's deal to help develop oil fields in Kazakhstan had been struck in April, 1993.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks