Can Mcc Pay The Bills?Stephanie Anderson Forest
Twelve years ago, in what remains a remarkable attempt at collaboration, 10 U.S. companies agreed to combat Japan's growing challenge in high technology by forming a privately-funded research consortium. Called Microelectronics & Computer Technology Corp.--MCC for short--the consortium promised to leverage America's lead in basic computing technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis