Scrambled Faxes That Free You From Standing Guard
Faxing a confidential document usually requires someone at the receiving end to wait protectively by their machine while each page stutters its way into view. A Pelham (N.Y.) startup named Kryptofax is out to change that with a patented scheme for visually encrypting documents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself