Florida May Kick The Tar Out Of TobaccoMaria Mallory
John French points out the titles lining the desk in his Tallahassee (Fla.) office: Julius Caesar, The Art of War, The Prince, to name a few. A Viking helmet rests on his coat tree. This is a man of war, a lobbyist who does battle for companies with big problems. Philip Morris Cos. is one of French's biggest clients--and now, the one with the biggest problem.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing