The Week Ahead: Unemployment Claims
Thursday, June 23, 8:30 a.m.
New claims for state unemployment benefits probably totaled about 355,000 for the week that ended June 18. That's only slightly below the 362,000-claim pace averaged in the four weeks that ended June 4. The number of jobless claims remains quite high considering the quicker pace of job growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far