Putting The Collar On White Collar CrimeLinda Himelstein
Mary Jo White is on a roll. After becoming the first woman to head the U.S. Attorney's office for the Southern District of New York a year ago, she has been a close adviser to Attorney General Janet Reno, presided over the successful World Trade Center bombing case, indicted a utility for environmental crimes, and launched sweeping investigations into corruption at two Wall Street powerhouses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards