Nissan Maxes Out The MaximaLarry Armstrong
In 1980, Nissan took the engine from its 240Z two-seater and dropped it into a big sedan to create the Maxima. Over the years, the curious crossbreed carved out a niche--a big one, it turned out--as the wolf in sheep's clothing. Here was a car with the performance and handling of a hot rod and the bearing and comfort of a family sedan. Nissan's ads put it exactly right: the four-door sports car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet