Bulletin Board: Electronic Clippings
Are you missing news that's important to your business but not to be found in the daily papers you read? Individual of Cambridge, Mass., scours databases containing hundreds of news sources to provide a customized daily clipping service called First! You specify the subjects and relevant information can be delivered directly into a company's e-mail system. While information services such as CompuServe offer do-it-yourself electronic newspapers, First! draws on a broader variety of sources, including regional papers and specialized newsletters. And it's there on your electronic doorstep every morning. But such service doesn't come cheap: Annual e-mail subscriptions for up to 10 readers start at $6,250.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far