Tales From Two `Bootcamps Of Capitalism'Keith H. Hammonds
I'll admit this at the start: I didn't much like business school, and a cursory examination of my academic transcript will reveal that the sentiment was mutual. For two years, I felt like a white rat trapped in some mysterious behavioral study--something to do with group dynamics, motivation strategies, and sleep deprivation. I learned a lot, but the process was weird.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap