Icahn's Latest Takeover: Next Door
American Express' deluxe penthouse condo atop Manhattan's Museum of Modern Art is the stuff of dreams: 5,000 square feet, marble bathrooms, teak floors, servants galore. AmEx bought it in 1986 so then-CEO James Robinson, who lives on a Connecticut estate, had a weekday pied-a-terre and a spot for official entertaining.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States