Heads Up For Read RiteBy
Technology stocks aren't a high priority for money manager Richard Hoey, who runs the $1.6 billion Dreyfus Growth & Income Fund. But he's always on the lookout for "pre-crashed" stocks--ones that, like pre-washed jeans, have already been through the wringer. And his latest find is Read-Rite, a major supplier of headstack assemblies and thin-film magnetic recording heads for Winchester disk drives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap