Atlantic's Sweet Listenin' GuyRon Stodghill II
For the moment, Doug Morris seems spellbound. His eyes are closed, and his Italian loafers are propped up on the big mahogany desk in his office. On the stereo, the pop quartet All-4-One is crooning a remake of the country hit I Swear. Morris' head is swaying and a faint smile creases his bearded face. The 54-year-old chairman of Time Warner Inc.'s Atlantic Group plainly loves the song.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet