SteinRoe's Young Investor Fund (800 403-5437) aims to educate kids--and parents--about investing. The no-load fund, which owns such companies as McDonald's and Walt Disney, issues a quarterly newsletter and annual report with special articles and games for kids. The minimum investment is $2,500, or $1,000 for a custodial account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far