-- Big Kmart investors said they would oppose a plan to spin off specialty units.
-- Fleming paid $1.1 billion for Scrivner, creating the biggest U.S. food distributor.
-- Yabba-dabba-doo! The Flintstones grossed $37.5 million in its first weekend in cinemas.
-- Sega, with IBM and Blockbuster, will test electronic delivery of video games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far