A Power Jolt For Station Owners The AvengersElizabeth Lesly
Edmund N. Ansin was mad as hell, but he doesn't have to take it anymore. Five years ago, Ansin's WSVN station in Miami was dumped by NBC Inc., which was buying the local CBS Inc. affiliate. Ansin assumed he would simply sign on with CBS, but instead, CBS spurned him and bought a weaker station on the cheap. Left out in the cold, Ansin had little choice but to sign up with Fox--then a little outfit notable mainly for its raunchiness and its poor ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’