Three Ip Os That'll Let You In On The Ground FloorJeffrey M. Laderman
It's hard to find a bright spot in this year's stock market. But Thomas A. Frank, lead manager of the $360 million Dreyfus New Leaders Fund, has a surprising one: initial public offerings. The market slide has let the air out of IPOs. The size of deals has been scaled back--and so have the prices. "We're seeing good companies coming out 30% lower than what was first indicated," says Frank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations