This Rail Supplier Is Steaming AheadJeffrey M. Laderman
To train buffs, Union Switch & Signal is a throwback to the heyday of railroads. But there's nothing old-fashioned about the Columbia (S.C.) company. US&S went public in 1993, after spending most of its 112 years as a part of larger companies. And business is just chugging along.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts