The Eds Sprint Merger: History Is Not On Their SideJohn W. Verity
To merge or not to merge--that is the question. Whether 'tis better to pursue digital convergence as an independent player, allying oneself with partners only as needed--or to buy, or be bought, in hopes of reaping maximum "synergy."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas