Maybe Father Still Knows BestLori Bongiorno
What shining star do America's future business leaders look toward? Dear old Dad. That's one of the findings in a survey of 1994 MBA grads at 11 top-tier B-schools, conducted by Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. Their fathers were most admired by 12% of students, making Dad the No.1 choice (table). Microsoft's Bill Gates does well, ranking second at 5%, tying Bill Clinton. Bill and Bill beat out MBAs' mothers--and Mother Teresa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's