A Slide From Grace For Max Chapman?Leah Nathans Spiro
For months, Max C. Chapman Jr. had been angling for a promotion from Nomura Securities Co. The chief executive of Nomura Securities International Inc., the Japanese brokerage giant's U.S. subsidiary, lobbied relentlessly to run the London office while keeping his New York job. "At some point, Nomura will say to me, 'We would like you to do something more,' or else I'll decide to do something else," Chapman told BUSINESS WEEK last December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas