The Cheap Buck Gives Japan A Yen For AsiaLarry Holyoke and Dave Lindorff
To Eijiro Hata, head of Japan's Ministry of International Trade & Industry, the yen has soared to a "crisis level." Backing Hata up, Finance Ministry officials suggest the Bank of Japan is prepared to buy as much as $3 billion a day if the yen rises past the critical barrier of 100 to the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts