Clinton's Foreign Policy: A Disaster Waiting To HappenAmy Borrus
In the vast foreign affairs firmament, it seemed like just a policy blip. But President Clinton's decision to ease immigration curbs on Haitian refugees--the latest in a long string of flip-flops--will create ripples far beyond the Caribbean. Coming amid a concerted drive to convince allies that the White House has at last found a foreign policy compass, the reversal signals new trouble for Clinton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's