`You Have To Know Who's Calling The Shots'Pam Black
After portfolio managers Tom Conlin and Mary Kay Bourbulas left SteinRoe's High-Yield Municipal Fund to run Strong Municipal Bond Fund, the fortunes of the two funds reversed. SteinRoe's, which had ranked in the top quartile for national muni funds for four years running, sank into the bottom 2% in 1992, while Strong's anemic fund leapt into the top 1%--and is still way ahead of SteinRoe's.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts