Those Glory Days May Be OverKathleen Madigan
For corporate planners hoping the smaller increase in first-quarter profits was just a fluke on the way to another year of 20%-plus earnings gains, the future may be disappointing. As BUSINESS WEEK economists see it, the glory days of double-digit earnings growth may not be around much longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts