The Peter Lynch Of Bonds?Jeffrey M. Laderman
Rattled by this year's volatile bond market? Relax, says William H. Gross, one of the country's leading bond investors and the managing director of Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO). Gross likens the bond market that's emerging to a placid creek where he played as a child in Middletown, Ohio. The people along its banks, says Fross, "won't need levees or sandbags." And, he adds, this creek "won't shatter lives."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts