Now Easy Money Will Talk At The FedPaul Craig Roberts
President Clinton's choices for two Federal Reserve Board seats could be a signal to expect a revival of inflation. One is a self-described "inflation dove," and both are from the Keynesian school of economics that stresses consumer demand as the driving factor in the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders