Italy: A Tricky Test For BerlusconiBy
Self-confidence isn't something that Silvio Berlusconi, Italy's new Prime Minister, has in short supply. When his closest political allies began debating how to proceed with billions of dmllars of privatizations in late April, the magnate-turned-politician jetted off to his Sardinian beach house for some sun. "I haven't yet decided what to do about it, but it's something we can solve easily," said Berlusconi just before he left.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders