Is Bankers Trust Past Its Peak?
Shares of Bankers Trust have been on the rebound, despite adverse publicity over its proprietary trading in securities and derivatives. The stock has climbed in recent days to 69, up from 65. But don't bank on further advances, warn some pros. They worry that, since these activities account for 87% of earnings, results for 1995 will be volatile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone