Business Inventories Friday, May 13, 10 A.M.By
Inventories held by manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers likely increased just 0.2% in March. Inventories built up in February as stock levels rose 0.5%. Factories, however, have already reported that their inventories fell 0.1% in March. Business sales probably rose 0.6% in March, after jumping 1.2% in February.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing