Why Clinton Still Tiptoes Around MoynihanBy
President Clinton humiliated Health & Human Services Secretary Donna E. Shalala and annoyed Administration officials on Apr. 25, when he came out in favor of making the Social Security Administration independent of HHS. But Clinton knew that somewhere, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Daniel P. Moynihan (D-N.Y.) would be smiling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders