Hello, Nextel? Nasdaq CallingMark Lewyn
In late February, MCI Communications announced that it planned to pay $1.3 billion for a 17% stake in Nextel Communications, giving MCI a foothold in wireless communications. But the deal is giving some people a headache.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's