Boise Has A Lot Of Paper Work To DoDori Jones Yang
In the paper industry, Boise Cascade Corp. doesn't have much of a reputation for cleverness or innovation. Its primary business is making plain white paper for office copiers and magazines. Because prices of these commodities have plunged, Boise has spilled red ink for three years. Even as competitors have begun to recover, Boise's losses deepened in the first quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's