That Eye Popping Executive PayBy
No matter how you count it, the sum is staggering. It adds up to more than a half-million dollars a day, every day, for an entire year. Or $78,081 an hour. Enough to see 31.2 million first-run movies or buy 6.5 million tickets to Disneyland's Magic Kingdom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt