Ipos: Pleasing Institutions While Protecting Individuals?
Regarding your article "Beware the IPO market" (Cover Story, Apr. 4), thank you for bringing this problem to the attention of those who are in a position to change the laws concerning these stock presentations. As an active and serious investor for over 12 years, I can certainly attest to the fact that there have been a multitude of times when I wished to purchase certain stocks before they were issued--only to find out that I didn't stand a chance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders